Jimmy Gilmer Sugar ShackApril 6, 2018
Hang on Sloopy by The McCoysApril 7, 2018
Here are the selections for the Be In #4, as it were, that is occurring on April 6, 2018. People requested 1960s and 1970s (and 1980s) songs, some with a dedication. The songs are on the juke box in the Groove Pad. Just click on the juke box and then on the song you want to hear. Many thanks to those who requested songs. Peace out!
Here are the selections for Be In #4:
- “Hair” by The Cowsills for Ron Hudson.
- “On Broadway” by The Drifters for Toni Chapman.
- “Rock and Roll Girls” by John Fogerty for Lisa Apodaca Lang.
- “Indian Lake” by The Cowsills for Lee Cavalier.
- “Helter-Skelter” by The Beatles for Jose Meda who writes: “To Charles Manson.”
- “You Showed Me” by The Turtles for Terry Zdeb who writes: “For my wife Jan.”
- “Transfusion” by Nervous Norvus for Paul Curran.
- “Miserlou” by Dick Dale for Jane who writes: “To Patrick.”
- “Young Girl” by Gary Puckett and The Union Gap for Susan K. Barden who writes: “To my husband.”
- “Without You” by Harry Nilsson for Maggie Sterry who writes: “To my Husband, this was our song when we were courting and have been married for 45 years this year. Love you lots.”
- “Rockabilly Rebel” by Matchbox for Linda Davi .
- “Maggie’s Farm” by Boby Dylan for Pass the Paisley who writes: “I ain’t gonna work on Maggie’s farm no more.”
- “Sky Pilot” by Eric Burdon and The Animals for Bill Thompson.
Check Out The Groove Pad for More 1960s Music
The Pass the Paisley Groove Pad is a resting stop, a place to chill out and listen to the featured song on the stereo. If the mood strikes you, click on the juke box to access and listen to the 50+ free online songs there. The TV has several channels, with selections updated twice a week. Every now and then, Pass the Paisley hosts an all-request of 1960s and 1970s songs for a Be-In at the juke box in the Groove Pad. Keep on truckin’. Hope you enjoyed Be In #4.